Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bozeman MT Stake Single Adult Conference

June 26, 2010 Dinner and talk from Elder Richard K. Melchin our area 70 from Canada


















Elder Melchin was so personable it was wonderful. I will never forget that an Area 70 came into our Stake building and came right up to the table Ron and I were helping at and before he did anything else he looked me in the face and shook my hand. That's how he treated everyone at the conference!
His lecture time was amazing and I think many of us didn't speak because we were not sure what to ask....one of his comments about the scriptures I think is good to repeat. He said, "If we put our own name with the Scriptures it puts a very different meaning to the scriptures." Try his challenge and see what happens!

No comments: