Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jan 2, 2011: Fireside; Debra Clark, topic GOALS


Refreshments after


Sister Clark's comments and tips for successful goals:

Goals are dreams with a deadline!
Dreams don't stick if you don't plan on them.


Use the following tips:
1. Paper! Get a goal notebook.
2. Write the goal down.
3. Move forward, don't look back at mistakes.
4. Have Faith.
5. Recognize the need for divine help!
6.Be consistent. Honest on your knees prayer, pleading prayers.
7. Be grateful for the challenges you have in life.
8. Do follow up check up on your goals.


This comment made me stop and think: "Don't be Lot's wife, don't look back at your failures look forward. Everyone fails till they succeed. Today is your beginning. "Get over yourself" get over the past.


God expects us to do something with our lives, faith propels us to keep going forward.


Make every goal a spiritual one by asking for the Lord's help. Put your goals to prayer, Honest on your knees prayer with the Lord.

I'm not the type to like a goals fireside, I always break my goals list it seems but this was a wonderful fireside and it's difficult to sum up a good fireside! The goals fireside did set me thinking of what I could do for this next year and how to accomplish all the old goals I had. Happy Goal Making!

No comments: